Welcome to Cedarhurst of Woodland Hills, where we believe in providing more than just maintenance-free living. Here, life is all about experiences, friendship, and independence.
Picture yourself here
Life at Cedarhurst begins with outstanding amenities, new experiences, and connections made to last for years.
At Cedarhurst, you choose what comes next. We're here to cheer you on.
It's All About You
Not every resident at Cedarhurst is the same, which means we spend time honoring and celebrating the people who call our community home. We can't wait to get to know you and welcome your traditions.
Our community's success is built on a foundation of experienced and caring team members. Here, staff becomes family, and we're always ready to give you an update on what's happening next.
Our community is bustling with activity, which means you'll always find someone to grab a cup of coffee with, take that group exercise class with, or take a stroll with. Life is sweeter beside friendly neighbors.
Community events & updates
THE CEDARHURST promise™
We know you'll love it here, but in case you change your mind, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Peace of mind never felt so good.
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Laundry and Linen Services
On-Site Therapy Services
Multiple Dining Options
Heated Saltwater Pool and Fitness Center
On-Site Full-Service Salon
Outdoor Spaces and Paths
See all amenities and services.
- A variety of floor plan options that include: handicapped accessible apartments and suites, 24-hour emergency call system, available WiFi throughout the community, and WiFi and telephone hook-ups
- Paid utilities, including cable TV
- Private gated community
- Personal mailboxes
- Available on-site storage units
- Optional covered garage parking with remote entry
- Dining room with available private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Charming living room and sitting areas with fireplaces to enjoy a book, or a game with friends
- Movie theater
- Business center
- Multi-purpose activity room for crafts and exercise classes
- Billiards Room with pool table, poker table, and other games
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with courtyards, raised beds for gardening, a BBQ grill, fireplace and multiple storm shelters.
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Pets welcome
- Dog park available
- Heated saltwater pool
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Individualized wellness programs
- Water aerobics
- On-site wellness coordinator
- Biodex Balance System
- Exercise and nutrition classes
- 24-hour concierge services
- Emergency pendant program
- Elective Health Therapy offered
- Full-service, restaurant-style dining provides three chef-styled meals each day
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Cocktail hours also available
- Resident-centered life enrichment programs:
- Robust events and social functions
- Fitness classes, including, balance building, chair yoga and water aerobics
- Private parties
- Personalized transportation
- Shuttle bus to community events
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping
- Apartment repairs and maintenance
Can I bring my pet?
Absolutely! We know that your house isn't your home without your furry companion. Talk to our team to learn more about our pet-friendly campus.
Can my family visit as often as they would like?
Families are an important part of life here at Cedarhurst. Family members and friends are invited to enjoy any of our programs or opportunities with you, or to just pop in for a spontaneous visit. Invite them to eat a meal with you or entertain them in your home. It's your call.
Tell me more about dining options.
Dining at Cedarhurst is more than a nutritious meal prepared by our culinary team. It's a sensory experience best enjoyed with friends. You'll find full-service, restaurant-style dining that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktail hours are also available.
Cedarhurst dining—Crafted by CedarhurstSM—is designed to meet the needs and preferences of all residents.
Learn more about our Crafted by CedarhurstSM program at Cedarhurst of Woodland Hills.
What are your programs and events like?
Our event calendar is packed with opportunities designed to meet the desires of our residents. You can find live concerts, happy hour socials, cognitive exercise, yoga classes, and more. We also offer regular excursions around town to favorite local restaurants, museums, and other points of interest.
Don't see something you'd like? Tell us! We are always looking for new ideas. In fact, we regularly survey residents and create an event calendar based on their recommendations and requests.
How will I make new friends?
The best part about living at Cedarhurst is the new connections you'll make with neighbors and team members. We've created a community with plenty of nooks, rooms, and other shared spaces that are hubs of connection between neighbors. Our event calendar gives you the chance to share an experience with others, perhaps striking up a conversation along the way.
You can also get settled in by taking advantage of our one-of-a-kind Pair to Prepare™ program, when you can invite a family member stay with you for your first few days in your new home. Having a familiar face nearby will give you the confidence to begin fostering friendships with your neighbors by attending events, meals, and other opportunities throughout the community.
Can I visit Cedarhurst of Woodland Hills?
Yes! The Cedarhurst lifestyle is best experienced in person. We would love to invite you to come in for a tour or to enjoy a meal or event at our community. Ready to book your visit? Schedule a tour now.
A Refreshing Approach to Life Enrichment:
More Than Life Enrichment:
We're Living TRUESM
Senior living shouldn't look the same for everyone. You want to bring your pet? Check. Looking to keep up with a part-time consulting gig? OK. Prefer to plan an international trip with friends? You've got it.
We're here to support you with tailored assistance that helps you live your best life, whatever that might mean to you.
We call it Living TRUESM, an innovative and customized approach to life enrichment.
Tailored Days and Experiences
Uplifted and Celebrated Strengths
Genuine and Heartfelt Relationships
Experiences to Excite the Senses
Independent Living Floor Plans
Live how you’d like with nine distinct and spacious floor plans* to choose from. And please join us for an in-person or virtual tour of any or all apartments that interest you. Floor plans simply cannot do justice to how airy, expansive, and comfortable our residences are!
*Additional floor plans are available.
Welcome to Tulsa
We love being a part of the Tulsa community! There's plenty to do and see here, whether you are shopping or dining locally, enjoying the unique architecture, or volunteering for local organizations.
Need ideas for somewhere to take your visiting family or a suggestion for seeing somewhere new? We'd love to point you in the right direction.
Get Directions →