Welcome to Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes, where we believe in providing more than just maintenance-free living. Here, life is all about experiences, friendship, and independence.
Picture yourself here
Life at Cedarhurst begins with outstanding amenities, customized support, and connections made to last for years.
At Cedarhurst, you choose what comes next. We're here to cheer you on.
It's All About You
Not every resident at Cedarhurst is the same, which means we spend time honoring and celebrating the people who call our community home. We can't wait to get to know you and welcome your traditions.
Our community's success is built on a foundation of experienced and caring team members. Here, staff becomes family and we're always ready to give you an update on what's happening next.
Our community is bustling with activity which means you'll always find someone to grab a cup of coffee with, take that group exercise class with, or take a stroll with. Life is sweeter beside friendly neighbors.
THE CEDARHURST promise™
We know you'll love it here, but in case you change your mind, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Peace of mind never felt so good.
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Laundry and Linen Services
On-Site Therapy Services
Multiple Dining Options
On-Site Full-Service Salon
Outdoor Spaces and Paths
See all amenities and services.
- A variety of floor plan options that include: handicapped accessible apartments, suites and bathrooms, 24-hour emergency call system, individual climate controls, and available WiFi, cable, and telephone hook-ups
- Full-sized kitchens, spacious closets, carpeted living rooms and bedrooms, privacy blinds and handrails in bathroom
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Individual locked mailboxes
- Large dining room with private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Coffee bars
- Game room with a TV, and well-stocked library
- Charming living room with a fireplace
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard, gardens and patios
- Indoor climate controlled storage
- Community sits in a quiet wooded setting
- Pets welcome
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- 24-hour professional caregiving staff
- Ongoing assessments and health monitoring by licensed nurses
- An electronic health records platform to keep you connected to your loved one’s care and wellness
- Emergency pendant program
- Trusted partnerships with a Geriatrics Physician and Podiatrist that visit routinely
- Restaurant-style dining provides three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals each day
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Satisfying and nutritionally-balanced meals
- Multiple menu options at every meal
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Special diet options available
- Resident-Centered Life Enrichment Programs:
- Intergenerational and activity programs
- Pet therapy
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Social functions and parties
- Weekly religious services
- Shopping and errand services
- Scheduled transportation for local appointments, events and activities
- Respite care and transition program
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Trash removal service
- Light weekly suite cleaning with bed linen and towel service
- Personal laundry service included
- Suite repairs
Can I bring my pet?
Absolutely! We know that your house isn't your home without your furry companion. Talk to our team to learn more about our pet-friendly campus.
Can my family visit as often as they would like?
Families are an important part of life here at Cedarhurst. Family members and friends are invited to enjoy any of our programs or opportunities with you, or they can just pop in for a spontaneous visit. Invite them to eat a meal with you or entertain them in your home—it's your call.
Tell me more about dining options.
Dining at Cedarhurst is more than a nutritious meal prepared by our culinary team. It's a sensory experience best enjoyed with friends. Enjoy three meals per day in our bright and cheery dining room, or reserve the private dining room for your next family event.
Cedarhurst dining—Crafted by CedarhurstSM—is designed to meet the needs and preferences of all residents.
Learn more about our Crafted by CedarhurstSM program at Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes.
What are your programs and events like?
Our event calendar is packed with opportunities designed to meet the desires of our residents. You can find live concerts, happy hour socials, cognitive exercise, yoga classes, and more. We also offer regular excursions around town to favorite local restaurants, museums, and other points of interest.
Don't see something you'd like? Tell us! We are always looking for new ideas. In fact, we regularly survey residents and create an event calendar based on their recommendations and requests.
How will I make new friends?
The best part about living at Cedarhurst is the new connections you'll make with neighbors and team members. We've created a community with plenty of nooks, rooms, and other shared spaces that are hubs of connection between neighbors. Our event calendar gives you the chance to share an experience with others, perhaps striking up a conversation along the way.
You can also get settled in by taking advantage of our one-of-a-kind Pair to Prepare™ program, when you invite a family member stay with you for your first few days in your new home. Having a familiar face nearby will give you the confidence to begin fostering friendships with your neighbors by attending events, meals, and other opportunities throughout the community.
Can I visit Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes?
Yes! The Cedarhurst lifestyle is best experienced in person. We would love to invite you to come in for a tour or to enjoy a meal or event at our community. Ready to book your visit? Schedule a tour now.
A Refreshing Approach to Life Enrichment:
More Than Life Enrichment:
We're Living TRUESM
Senior living shouldn't look the same for everyone. You want to bring your pet? Check. Looking to keep up with a part-time consulting gig? OK. Prefer to plan an international trip with friends? You've got it.
We're here to support you with tailored assistance that helps you live your best life, whatever that might mean to you.
We call it Living TRUESM, an innovative and customized approach to life enrichment.
Tailored Days and Experiences
Uplifted and Celebrated Strengths
Genuine and Heartfelt Relationships
Experiences to Excite the Senses
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes offers a wide range of apartment choices for residents. Apartments include wheelchair accessible bathrooms, a 24-hour emergency call system, individual climate controls, and expanded cable TV.
Floorplans coming soon ...
Welcome to Mishawaka
We love being a part of the Mishawaka community! There's plenty to do and see here, whether you are shopping or dining locally, enjoying area hiking trails, or volunteering for local organizations.
Need ideas for somewhere to take your visiting family or a suggestion for seeing somewhere new? We'd love to point you in the right direction.
Get Directions →