Welcome to Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes, where we believe in providing more than just all-inclusive, maintenance-free living. Here, life is all about experiences, friendship, and independence.
Picture yourself here
Life at Cedarhurst begins with outstanding amenities, customized support, and connections made to last for years.
At Cedarhurst, you choose what comes next. We're here to cheer you on.
It's All About You
Not every resident at Cedarhurst is the same, which means we spend time honoring and celebrating the people who call our community home. We can't wait to get to know you and welcome your traditions.
Our community's success is built on a foundation of experienced and caring team members. Here, staff becomes family and we're always ready to give you an update on what's happening next.
Our community is bustling with activity which means you'll always find someone to grab a cup of coffee with, take that group exercise class with, or take a stroll with. Life is sweeter beside friendly neighbors.
Community events & updates
THE CEDARHURST promise™
We know you'll love it here, but in case you change your mind, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Peace of mind never felt so good.
Life just got a lot more convenient.
Take the time to create the lifestyle you want.
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Laundry and Linen Services
On-Site Therapy Services
Multiple Dining Options
On-Site Full-Service Salon
Outdoor Spaces and Paths
See all amenities and services.
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- A variety of floor plan options
- All floor plans include:
- Wheelchair accessible apartments and bathrooms
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Individual climate controls
- Expanded cable TV
- Available Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Personal mailboxes for residents
- Large dining room with available private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Large recreation area with nostalgic games
- Fully-stocked library with large print books
- Charming living room and sitting areas
- Private movie theater
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Private spa with whirlpool bath
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard with raised beds for gardening
- Bright, inviting four-seasons room with porch
- Pets welcome
- 24-hour professional staff
- Ongoing assessments and health monitoring by licensed nurses
- An electronic health records platform to keep loved ones connected to residents' care and wellness
- Nurse practitioners and convenient on-site lab services available upon
- Emergency pendant program
- Full-service, restaurant-style dining provides three healthy, seasonal, and fresh home-cooked meals, including:
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Satisfying and nutritionally-balanced meals
- Sweet and savory desserts
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Special diet options available
- Family recipes welcome
- Resident-centered life enrichment programs, including:
- Intergenerational programs
- Activity programs
- Creation of personalized memory boxes for each resident
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Exercise and fitness sessions
Can I bring my pet?
Absolutely! We know that your house isn't your home without your furry companion. Talk to our team to learn more about our pet-friendly campus.
Can my family visit as often as they would like?
Families are an important part of life here at Cedarhurst. Family members and friends are invited to enjoy any of our programs or opportunities with you, or they can just pop in for a spontaneous visit. Invite them to eat a meal with you or entertain them in your home—it's your call.
Tell me more about dining options.
Dining at Cedarhurst is more than a nutritious meal prepared by our culinary team. It's a sensory experience best enjoyed with friends. Enjoy three meals per day in our bright and cheery dining room, or reserve the private dining room for your next family event.
Cedarhurst dining—Crafted by CedarhurstSM—is designed to meet the needs and preferences of all residents.
Here, you’ll find:
- An always-available menu: Loaded with favorites, including breakfast items served all day, it’s the list of tasty goodies residents know they can count on even as other menu items change with the seasons.
- Daily specials on every menu: Developed regionally to reflect the area’s culture and tastes, the specials are also seasonal, with freshly sourced ingredients.
- A fresh soup of the day: Soups vary by region and time of year.
- Health-focused choices, including:
- Heart Healthy, for those especially concerned about cardiac health
- Brain Boost, good for preserving and strengthening cognitive functions
- Gluten-Free, to satisfy those with gluten intolerance
- Diabetic, using sugar substitutes to protect residents who have diabetes
- Low-Sodium, for those who need to limit salt intake
What are your programs and events like?
Our event calendar is packed with opportunities designed to meet the desires of our residents. You can find live concerts, happy hour socials, cognitive exercise, yoga classes, and more. We also offer regular excursions around town to favorite local restaurants, museums, and other points of interest.
Don't see something you'd like? Tell us! We are always looking for new ideas. In fact, we regularly survey residents and create an event calendar based on their recommendations and requests.
How will I make new friends?
The best part about living at Cedarhurst is the new connections you'll make with neighbors and team members. We've created a community with plenty of nooks, rooms, and other shared spaces that are hubs of connection between neighbors. Our event calendar gives you the chance to share an experience with others, perhaps striking up a conversation along the way.
You can also get settled in by taking advantage of our one-of-a-kind Pair to Prepare™ program, when you invite a family member stay with you for your first few days in your new home. Having a familiar face nearby will give you the confidence to begin fostering friendships with your neighbors by attending events, meals, and other opportunities throughout the community.
Can I visit Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes?
Yes! The Cedarhurst lifestyle is best experienced in person. We would love to invite you to come in for a tour or to enjoy a meal or event at our community. Ready to book your visit? Schedule a tour now.
A Refreshing Approach to Life Enrichment:
More Than Life Enrichment:
We're Living TRUESM
Senior living shouldn't look the same for everyone. You want to bring your pet? Check. Looking to keep up with a part-time consulting gig? OK. Prefer to plan an international trip with friends? You've got it.
We're here to support you with tailored assistance that helps you live your best life, whatever that might mean to you.
We call it Living TRUESM, an innovative and customized approach to life enrichment.
Tailored Days and Experiences
Uplifted and Celebrated Strengths
Genuine and Heartfelt Relationships
Experiences to Excite the Senses
We've designed apartment homes to meet the needs of your style and budget. Explore our plans and start deciding where to hang your favorite art on the walls.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes offers a wide range of apartment choices for residents. Apartments include wheelchair accessible bathrooms, a 24-hour emergency call system, individual climate controls, and expanded cable TV.
Floorplans coming soon ...
Welcome to Mishawaka
We love being a part of the Mishawaka community! There's plenty to do and see here, whether you are shopping or dining locally, enjoying area hiking trails, or volunteering for local organizations.
Need ideas for somewhere to take your visiting family or a suggestion for seeing somewhere new? We'd love to point you in the right direction.
Get Directions →