Welcome to Cedarhurst of Springfield, where we believe in providing only the best memory care services for residents and their loved ones. Our unique community offers a variety of neighborhoods based on each resident's needs and preferences. Here, life is all about personalized experiences, friendship, and independence.
Picture yourself here
Life at Cedarhurst begins with outstanding amenities, customized support, and connections made to last for years.
At Cedarhurst, we're here to provide the support our residents need while cultivating relationships that matter.
It's All About Our Residents
Not every resident at Cedarhurst is the same, which means we spend time honoring and celebrating the people who call our community home. We use the history and preferences of each resident to create customized interactions that bring moments of joy and comfort, just for them.
Our unique community features several areas based on resident needs and preferences. Our separate early and late-stage dementia neighborhoods provide the most appropriate and engaging environment for each person.
Dedicated Team Members
Our community's success is built on a foundation of experienced and caring team members. Our team is specially trained by a Certified Dementia Practitioner and participates in ongoing education opportunities about dementia best practices so we can provide the most innovative care possible.
We incorporate family members into the care plan process as we work together to provide the best personalized experiences for our residents.
It's all about connections at Cedarhurst. We understand the importance of residents connecting with one another, with team members, and with their loved ones. Our days are full of interactions that are intended to cultivate conversations and friendships.
Community events & updates
THE CEDARHURST promise™
We know you'll love it here, but in case you change your mind, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Peace of mind never felt so good.
Our residents get just what they need to feel capable and comfortable, and live a life they love.
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Laundry and Linen Services
On-Site Therapy Services
Customized Dining Experiences
Charming Living Rooms and Community Spaces
On-Site Full-Service Salon
Outdoor Spaces and Paths
See all amenities and services.
- A variety of floor plan options that include:
- Wheelchair accessible apartments and bathrooms
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Individual climate controls
- Expanded cable TV
- Available Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Memory care neighborhoods offer the reassurance of a safe and secure setting with an electronically monitored security system
- Bright dining room with available private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Charming living rooms and comfortable sitting areas with cable TV and fireplaces
- Activity rooms and private conversation areas
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard with walking areas
- Pets welcome
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- 24-hour professional caregiving staff
- Ongoing assessments and health monitoring by licensed nurses
- An electronic health records platform to keep loved ones connected to residents' care and wellness
- Emergency pendant program
- Full-service, restaurant-style dining provides three healthy, seasonal, and fresh home-cooked meals prepared by the culinary team each day, with:
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Resident-centered life enrichment programs, including:
- Fully supervised, success-oriented activities programs
- Regularly scheduled social events with family involvement welcomed
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Support groups, educational programs, and referral services
- Housekeeping and maintenance, including:
- Furnished linens
- Routine housekeeping
Can residents bring a pet?
Absolutely! We know that a house isn't a home without furry companions. Talk to our team to learn more about our pet-friendly campus.
Can family visit as often as they would like?
Families are an important part of life here at Cedarhurst. Family members and friends are invited to enjoy any of our programs or opportunities with residents, or to just pop in for a spontaneous visit. Eat a meal together in the restaurant or spend time together in the resident's home—it's your call.
Tell me more about dining options.
Dining at Cedarhurst is more than a nutritious meal prepared by our culinary team. It's a sensory experience best enjoyed with friends. Enjoy three meals a day with friends in a bright dining room or host family in the private dining room.
Cedarhurst dining—Crafted by CedarhurstSM—is designed to meet the needs and preferences of all residents.
Here, you’ll find:
- An always-available menu: Loaded with favorites, including breakfast items served all day, it’s the list of tasty goodies residents know they can count on even as other menu items change with the seasons.
- Daily specials on every menu: Developed regionally to reflect the area’s culture and tastes, the specials are also seasonal, with freshly sourced ingredients.
- A fresh soup of the day: Soups vary by region and time of year.
- Health-focused choices, including:
- Heart Healthy, for those especially concerned about cardiac health
- Brain Boost, good for preserving and strengthening cognitive functions
- Gluten-Free, to satisfy those with gluten intolerance
- Diabetic, using sugar substitutes to protect residents who have diabetes
- Low-Sodium, for those who need to limit salt intake
What are your programs and events like?
Our event calendar is packed with opportunities designed to meet the desires of our residents. You can find live concerts, happy hour socials, cognitive exercise, yoga classes, and more. We also offer regular excursions around town to favorite local restaurants, museums, and other points of interest.
Don't see something you'd like? Tell us! We are always looking for new ideas. In fact, we regularly survey residents and create an event calendar based on their recommendations and requests.
How will residents make new friends?
The best part about living at Cedarhurst is the new connections residents make with neighbors and team members. We've created a community with plenty of nooks, rooms, and other shared spaces that are hubs of connection between neighbors. Our event calendar provides the chance to share an experience with others, perhaps striking up a conversation along the way.
Residents can also get settled in by taking advantage of our one-of-a-kind Pair to Prepare™ program, where they invite a family member stay for the first few days in the resident's new home. Having a familiar face nearby will give residents the confidence to begin fostering friendships with neighbors by attending events, meals, and other opportunities throughout the community.
Can I visit Cedarhurst of Springfield?
Yes! The Cedarhurst lifestyle is best experienced in person. We would love to invite you to come in for a tour or to enjoy a meal or event at our community. Ready to book your visit? Schedule a tour now.
A Refreshing Approach to Life Enrichment:
More Than Life Enrichment:
We're Living TRUESM
Senior living shouldn't look the same for everyone. Want to bring a pet? Check. Looking to keep up with a gardening hobby? OK. Prefer to plan a trip with family? You've got it.
We're here to support our residents with tailored assistance that helps each person live their best life, whatever that might mean to them.
We call it Living TRUESM, an innovative and customized approach to life enrichment.
Tailored Days and Experiences
Uplifted and Celebrated Strengths
Genuine and Heartfelt Relationships
Experiences to Excite the Senses
We've designed apartment homes to meet the needs of those living with cognitive decline. Each suite is designed to be a secure, comforting place to call home.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Cedarhurst of Springfield’s memory care focuses on caring for the cognitive ability of each resident, in addition to any and all physical needs they have. Apartments are designed and equipped for residents at varying stages of memory loss, and they include wheelchair accessible bathrooms, a 24-hour emergency call system, individual climate controls, and expanded cable TV.
Welcome to springfield
We love being a part of the Springfield community! There's plenty to do and see here, whether you are shopping or dining locally, enjoying a walk on nature trails, or volunteering for local organizations.
Need ideas for somewhere to visit with family or a suggestion for seeing somewhere new? We'd love to point you in the right direction.
Get Directions →