Welcome to Cedarhurst of Tesson Heights, where we believe in providing more than just all-inclusive, maintenance-free living. Here, life is all about experiences, friendship, and independence.
Picture yourself here
Life at Cedarhurst begins with outstanding amenities, customized support, and connections made to last for years.
At Cedarhurst, you choose what comes next. We're here to cheer you on.
It's All About You
Not every resident at Cedarhurst is the same, which means we spend time honoring and celebrating the people who call our community home. We can't wait to get to know you and welcome your traditions.
Our community's success is built on a foundation of experienced and caring team members. Here, staff becomes family and we're always ready to give you an update on what's happening next.
Our community is bustling with activity, which means you'll always find someone to grab a cup of coffee with, take that group exercise class with, or take a stroll with. Life is sweeter beside friendly neighbors.
THE CEDARHURST promise™
We know you'll love it here, but in case you change your mind, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Peace of mind never felt so good.
Life just got a lot more convenient.
Take the time to create the lifestyle you want.
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Laundry and Linen Services
On-Site Therapy Services
Multiple Dining Options
On-Site Full-Service Salon
Outdoor Spaces and Paths
Learn more about our current renovations.
Cedarhurst of Tesson Heights is currently renovating our entire community in order to better serve our residents and their loved ones.
During your tour, be sure to inquire more about our plans for updating apartments as well as to get all the insider information about our new dining areas, recreation spaces, and lobby.
We can't wait to show you how things are progressing!
See all amenities and services.
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- A variety of floor plan options that include:
- Wheelchair accessible apartments and suites
- Spacious bathrooms
- 24-hour call system
- Individual climate controls
- Expanded cable TV
- Available Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups
- Assisted living apartments include:
- Personal mailboxes
- Independent living apartments include:
- Individually coded entry
- Kitchens with ovens and stoves
- Washers and dryers
- Optional garage parking with remote entry
- Personal mailboxes
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Bright, cheery, and spacious dining room with private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Community and wellness room for recreation and activities
- Charming living room and sitting areas with fireplace
- Full-service, in-house beauty shop and barber shop
- Beautiful outdoor space with courtyards and a BBQ grill
- Guest suite available on-premises for family, friends, and loved ones
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour professional staff
- Ongoing assessments and health monitoring by licensed nurses for assisted living residents
- An electronic health records platform for assisted living residents to keep loved ones connected to residents' care and wellness
- Complimentary emergency pendant program
- Continental breakfast and full lunch served restaurant-style each day for independent living residents, and three healthy, seasonal, and fresh home-cooked meals each day for assisted living residents, including:
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Snacks available anytime
- Beverage bar available 24/7
- Resident-centered life enrichment programs, including:
- Intergenerational programs
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Exercise and fitness sessions
- Social functions, parties, and multiple daily activities
- Weekly religious services, including an on-site chapel
- Shopping and errand services
- Bus shuttle for events and activities
- Active Resident Council for independent living residents
- Housekeeping and maintenance, including:
- Weekly apartment cleaning
- Maintenance repairs
- Weekly laundry service for assisted living residents
Can I bring my pet?
Absolutely! We know that your house isn't your home without your furry companion. Talk to our team to learn more about our pet-friendly campus.
Can my family visit as often as they would like?
Families are an important part of life here at Cedarhurst. Family members and friends are invited to enjoy any of our programs or social opportunities with you, or they can just pop in for a spontaneous visit. Invite them to eat a meal with you or entertain them in your home—it's your call.
Tell me more about dining options.
Dining at Cedarhurst is more than a nutritious meal prepared by our culinary team. It's a sensory experience best enjoyed with friends. Enjoy three meals a day in our bright and spacious dining room or reserve the private dining room for your next family event.
Cedarhurst dining—Crafted by CedarhurstSM—is designed to meet the needs and preferences of all residents.
Learn more about our Crafted by CedarhurstSM program at Cedarhurst of Tesson Heights.
What are your programs and events like?
Our event calendar is packed with opportunities designed to meet the desires of our residents. You can find live concerts, happy hour socials, cognitive exercise, yoga classes, and more. We also offer regular excursions around town to favorite local restaurants, museums, and other points of interest.
Don't see something you'd like? Tell us! We are always looking for new ideas. In fact, we regularly survey residents and create an event calendar based on their recommendations and requests.
How will I make new friends?
The best part about living at Cedarhurst is the new connections you'll make with neighbors and team members. We've created a community with plenty of nooks, rooms, and other shared spaces that are hubs of connection between neighbors. Our event calendar gives you the chance to share an experience with others, perhaps striking up a conversation along the way.
You can also get settled in by taking advantage of our one-of-a-kind Pair to Prepare™ program, when you invite a family member stay with you for your first few days in your new home. Having a familiar face nearby will give you the confidence to begin fostering friendships with your neighbors by attending events, meals, and other opportunities throughout the community.
Can I visit Cedarhurst?
Yes! The Cedarhurst lifestyle is best experienced in person. We would love to invite you to come in for a tour or to enjoy a meal or event at our community. Ready to book your visit? Schedule a tour now.
A Refreshing Approach to Life Enrichment:
More Than Life Enrichment:
We're Living TRUESM
Senior living shouldn't look the same for everyone. You want to bring your pet? Check. Looking to keep up with a part-time consulting gig? OK. Prefer to plan an international trip with friends? You've got it.
We're here to support you with tailored assistance that helps you live your best life, whatever that might mean to you.
We call it Living TRUESM, an innovative and customized approach to life enrichment.
Tailored Days and Experiences
Uplifted and Celebrated Strengths
Genuine and Heartfelt Relationships
Experiences to Excite the Senses
We've designed apartment homes to meet the needs of your style and budget. Explore our plans and start deciding where to hang your favorite art on the walls.
Independent Living Floor Plans
Living Space: 330 sq. ft.
Living Space: 400 sq. ft.
Living Space: 378-504 sq. ft.
One Bedroom Plus
Living Space: 439 sq. ft.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Living Space: 295 sq. ft.
Welcome to south county
We love being a part of the South County community! There's plenty to do and see here, whether you are shopping or dining locally, enjoying any of the area's nature trails, or volunteering for local organizations.
Need ideas for somewhere to take your visiting family or a suggestion for seeing somewhere new? We'd love to point you in the right direction.
Get Directions →