QUINCY’S SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY
We started Cedarhurst of Quincy to provide truly person-directed care, taking the time to know and work with each resident as an individual and providing them with care that’s as unique as they are. Our caring, compassionate staff, first-rate amenities, beautiful environment and welcoming, supportive atmosphere help assure you Cedarhurst is a secure, enriching place to live.
As a Memory Care community, we not only take care of each resident’s needs, we provide important resources to help with memory. Only Cedarhurst cares for the memory of each resident with inclusive, custom-tailored programming versus traditional Memory Care. A nurse practitioner sees our residents every week and gets to know them personally. Our staff is specially trained by a Certified Dementia Practitioner and takes continuing education modules focused on dementia – just another way we’re combining individual attention with the latest in expert care.
Life at Cedarhurst of Quincy
What to Expect at Cedarhurst
With exceptional staff, amenities, comfort and care, you can rest assured that Cedarhurst of Quincy will provide all life’s necessities, and more.
- Focused: A community dedicated to Memory Care.
- Unique: Only Cedarhurst cares for the memory of each resident vs. traditional Memory Care.
- Personal: Weekly visits from a Nurse Practitioner.
- Current: Specially-trained staff never stops learning with continuing education.
- Custom: Programming and activities tailored to the individual resident.
- Reassuring: As a Supportive Living Provider, we accept Medicaid if financial conditions change, allowing residents to age in place (subject to availability).
- Convenient: On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy.
- Connected: We help our families stay digitally connected with their loved ones’ ongoing care and wellness.
At Cedarhurst, we honor the dedication of family caregivers. We welcome and encourage family members into our educational groups and seminars, and to be involved in individual care plans. Family and friends are always invited to on-site activities or to share a meal with loved ones. It’s a wonderful way to stay connected in a positive and supportive setting. Rest assured that we are always here for you, the caregiver. Call or stop by any time. Caring for caregivers is part of what we do, too.
“Everything about Cedarhurst is good. If I’m not at an event or activity, they always ask where I am. Everyone here is very caring. All of them are just special and we’re lucky to be here. This is a great place and I hope everyone here is as happy as I am.”Doris E.
“The minute we walked in the door we were greeted and saw activities going on with staff and residents. We didn’t see that at any other community. Cedarhurst has been the best decision she’s made!"Marilyn S.
"This is the best place in the area. The staff are fantastic. They treat your loved one as a family member which brings great comfort."Joe N.
"My mother has developed into a new phase in her life; one with many friends, its own adventures, lots of new laughter and with her pride and joy, Sophie (her dog), always by her side."Katie R.