Welcome to Cedarhurst of Wentzville, where we believe in providing more than just maintenance-free living.
Call today to reserve your brand-new apartment!
Picture yourself here
Life at Cedarhurst begins with outstanding amenities, customized support, and connections made to last for years. We can't wait to open our doors to welcome you.
At Cedarhurst, you choose what comes next.
We're here to cheer you on.
It's All About You
Not every resident at Cedarhurst is the same, which means we will spend time honoring and celebrating the people who will call our community home. We can't wait to get to know you and welcome your traditions.
Our community's success will be built on a foundation of experienced and caring team members. Staff will become family, and we’ll always be ready to give you an update on what's happening next.
Soon, our community will be bustling with activity, which means you'll always find someone to grab a cup of coffee with, take that group exercise class with, or take a stroll with. Life is sweeter beside friendly neighbors.
THE CEDARHURST promise™
We know you'll love it here, but in case you change your mind, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Peace of mind never felt so good.
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Laundry and Linen Services
On-Site Therapy Services
Multiple Dining Options
On-Site Full-Service Salon
Outdoor Spaces and Paths
See all amenities and services.
- On-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- A variety of floor plan options that include:
- Wheelchair accessible apartments and suites
- Spacious bathrooms
- Kitchenettes in assisted living apartments
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Individual climate controls
- Expanded cable TV
- Available Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Memory care neighborhoods offer the reassurance of a safe and secure setting
- Mail center for assisted living residents
- Bright, cheery, and spacious dining room with private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Large community room for recreation and entertainment
- Movie theater
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Whirlpool bath
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with courtyards, raised beds for gardening, and an outdoor fireplace
- Pets welcome
- 24-hour professional caregiving staff
- Ongoing assessments and health monitoring by licensed nurses
- An electronic health records platform to keep loved ones connected to residents' care and wellness
- Emergency pendant program
- Restaurant-style dining provides three healthy, seasonal, and fresh home-cooked meals each day, including:
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Special diet options available
- Resident-centered life enrichment programs, including:
- Intergenerational programs
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Social functions and parties
- Weekly religious services
- Shopping and errand services
- Bus shuttle for events and activities
- Housekeeping and maintenance, including:
- Weekly suite cleaning
- Weekly laundry service
- Maintenance repairs
Can I bring my pet?
Absolutely! We know that your house isn't your home without your furry companion. Talk to our team to learn more about our pet-friendly campus.
Can my family visit as often as they would like?
Families are an important part of life here at Cedarhurst. Family members and friends are invited to enjoy any of our programs or social opportunities with you, or they can just pop in for a spontaneous visit. Invite them to eat a meal with you or entertain them in your home—it's your call.
Tell me more about dining options.
Dining at Cedarhurst is more than a nutritious meal prepared by our culinary team. It's a sensory experience best enjoyed with friends. Enjoy three meals a day in our bright and spacious dining room or reserve the private dining room for your next family event.
Cedarhurst dining—Crafted by CedarhurstSM—is designed to meet the needs and preferences of all residents.
Learn more about our CRAFTED BY CEDARHURSTSM PROGRAM at Cedarhurst of Wentzville.
What will your programs and events be like?
Our event calendar will be packed with opportunities designed to meet the desires of our residents. You will find live concerts, happy hour socials, cognitive exercise, yoga classes, and more. We will also offer regular excursions around town to favorite local restaurants, museums, and other points of interest.
Don't see something you'd like? Tell us! We are always looking for new ideas. In fact, we regularly survey residents and create an event calendar based on their recommendations and requests.
How will I make new friends?
The best part about living at Cedarhurst is the new connections you'll make with neighbors and team members. We're creating a community with plenty of nooks, rooms, and other shared spaces that are hubs of connection between neighbors. Our event calendar will give you the chance to share an experience with others, perhaps striking up a conversation along the way.
You can also get settled in by taking advantage of our one-of-a-kind Pair to Prepare™ program, when you invite a family member stay with you for your first few days in your new home. Having a familiar face nearby will give you the confidence to begin fostering friendships with your neighbors by attending events, meals, and other opportunities throughout the community.
Can I visit Cedarhurst of Wentzville?
Yes! The Cedarhurst lifestyle is best experienced in person. Even though our community doesn't open until early 2025 we are still ready to meet you and provide you with more information about what life will be like here. Contact us to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
A Refreshing Approach to Life Enrichment:
More Than Life Enrichment:
We're Living TRUESM
Senior living shouldn't look the same for everyone. You want to bring your pet? Check. Looking to keep up with a gardening hobby? OK. Prefer to plan a trip with family? You've got it.
We're here to support you with tailored assistance that helps you live your best life, whatever that might mean to you.
We call it Living TRUESM, an innovative and customized approach to life enrichment.
Tailored Days and Experiences
Uplifted and Celebrated Strengths
Genuine and Heartfelt Relationships
Experiences to Excite the Senses
We've designed apartment homes to meet the needs of your style and budget. Explore our plans and start deciding where to hang your favorite art on the walls.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Living Space: 378-504 sq. ft.
One Bedroom Plus
Living Space: 439 sq. ft.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Living Space: 295 sq. ft.
Welcome to Wentzville
We are excited to be a part of the Wentzville community! There's plenty to do and see here, whether you are shopping and dining locally, enjoying any of the area's nature trails, or volunteering for local organizations.
Need ideas for somewhere to take your visiting family or a suggestion for seeing somewhere new? We'd love to point you in the right direction.
Get Directions →