Tomorrow begins here … now.
The widely respected Cedarhurst lifestyle is filled with possibilities for life-loving older adults. Discover the confidence and reassurance that our personal care and memory care communities provide.
Come live wonderfully well!
What if you could change your view forward in a positive, inspiring way?
In a community where everyone can feel loved, valued, supported, and able to live life to the fullest, beautiful people are bound to bloom!
Lean on Ever-Present Support, as Needed
Proceed confidently with the helping hands you find in our personal care community that enable you to fulfill your objectives and enjoy the moment. Depending on your individual needs, we design a plan for assisting with your tasks of daily living and warmly encourage your successes.
Skill, Smiles and a Love of Life
Those who have Alzheimer’s or dementia are lovingly supported and carefully protected in our memory care communities. With a well-trained and committed staff, we keep the daily schedule full and fulfilling, encourage growth and achievement, and steadily pursue one simple goal: Let’s make today a good day!
Enjoy an Individualized Approach and Enriching Lifestyle
Good things happen for residents when they find time and opportunity to share life. In our community, our Living TRUESM Life Enrichment Program will:
- Tailor the day’s plans to personal wants and needs.
- Empower residents and staff to relate to each other with genuineness, integrity, and heart.
- Uplift capabilities and support each person as strong and able.
- Excite the senses to make every day rich and full.
Discover the Easy Way to Start
For new move-ins at our personal care and memory care communities, Pair to PrepareTM provides an easy way to settle in. We invite a designated family member to join the resident in their new apartment during the first few days. Families find this reassures them about the new living situation, and residents love how it eases their transition into a new lifestyle.
Decadent, Just-Right Dining
Our Crafted by CedarhurstSM culinary program offers menus featuring regional fare and specialized dietary choices, including:
- Heart healthy, for those concerned about cardiac health
- Boost Your Brain℠, to preserve and strengthen cognitive function
- Gluten-free, to manage gluten intolerance
- Diabetic-friendly, with sugar substitutes for diabetics
- Low-sodium, to reduce salt intake