Roswell, GA 30075
Roswell, a vibrant Atlanta suburb 20 minutes north of the city, offers an eclectic mix of old and new. A 640-acre historic district featuring antebellum museum house tours connects with the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area and the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Along with this historic pedigree comes lively shopping, dining, and arts on Canton Street, designated as a Great Place in Georgia: Great Street. Other popular activities include a professional theater, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and many special events.
Addington Place of The Mills believes that it’s your home and your life, so you should do it your way. Through a personalized care plan, life-enriching activities, outstanding chef-prepared dining options, and expert, compassionate caregivers, you’ll enjoy the independence to do more of what you want and less of what you don’t. Our goal is to create a community where you can fully enjoy the life of comfort and convenience that you’ve worked all your life to earn. That’s why we regard Addington Place as not just a place to live, but a place to thrive—and we’re sure that you will, too.
- 7 day per week event schedule
- Full-time social director who coordinates engaging events and outings
- Weekend social director so life is just as exciting on weekends
- Daily fitness options including exercise classes, walking clubs, etc.
- Regular seminars and lectures on topics of interest
- Variety of spiritual services offered
- Concerts and other performance arts events
- Volunteer programs serving local and national charities
- Major special event each month to invite family and friends