WELCOME to CAMELLIA WALK
of EVANS, GA
Evans’ Senior Living Community
At Camelia Walk we provide truly person-directed care, taking the time to know and work with each resident as an individual and providing them with care that’s as unique as they are. Whether in Assisted Living or Memory Care, our caring, compassionate staff, first-rate amenities, beautiful environment and welcoming, supportive atmosphere make Camelia Walk a secure, enriching place to live.
Here, individual attention informs almost everything we do. You can see it in the wide array of tailored activities and programs, designed to engage and delight. Hear it in the warm interactions between our compassionate staff and our residents. Taste it in a special dish prepared by our chef from a resident’s favorite recipe. And feel it in every apartment, every homey living room, and every lively gathering space.
Life at Camellia Walk
What to Expect at Camellia Walk
With exceptional staff, amenities, comfort and care, you can rest assured that Camellia Walk will provide all life’s necessities, and more.
- Flexible: A community that offers both Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Custom: Programming and activities tailored to the individual resident.
- Personal: We value personal relationships, first names and a familial feel.
- Caring: A compassionate, warm, welcoming staff that lets residents know they care every day.
- Reassuring: Put your mind at ease knowing all life’s necessities and more are provided.
- Convenient: On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy.
- Connected: We help our families stay digitally connected with their loved ones’ ongoing care and wellness.
At Camellia Walk, we honor the dedication of family caregivers. We welcome and encourage family members into our educational groups and seminars, and to be involved in individual care plans. Family and friends are always invited to on-site activities or to share a meal with loved ones. It’s a wonderful way to stay connected in a positive and supportive setting. Rest assured that we are always here for you, the caregiver. Call or stop by any time. Caring for caregivers is part of what we do, too.
“I am so thankful to know there is a place such as Camellia Walk. My dear friend is a resident there and she is thriving very well.”Wanda M.
“I highly recommend Camellia Walk to anyone who needs assisted living or memory care.....they really care!”Susan B.
“My Mom could not be happier and they are taking great care of her. The staff demonstrates compassion, love and concern for all of their residents.”Helen M.
3949 Evans to Locks Rd.
Evans, GA 30809